Thursday, April 30, 2009

Three strikes and your out

I've complained more than enough about the new drama associated with joining another family, but really, my own is quite enough. Or actually, let me just say that the man who previously married my mother has written his own ticket out of my life. The 'ex-step-father' has now lied to me three times in my life and I will have no more. I don't think he's a respectable person, because I don't respect his choices in life. I know that this post doesn't make sense to most people, but the blog is self-flatulation anyways, and truly is meant to serve myself, so I guess I'm not really sorry about not filling in holes. Or for using too many double negatives.

1. He lied when he said he was leaving the priesthood because it was the right thing to do, and DID NOT have anything to do with my mother or my sisters and I. He said that because of his time spent with my family, he realized something he wanted, but that he expressly was not leaving for any of us.

2. He lied when he said that the divorce would not affect our relationship, and that he was capable of having a relationship with us girls without my mother around (no, he's a drama queen who has pained my mother for no logical reason for the 2 years since the divorce. Hypocrite-victim-mentality, illogical, passive-aggressive drunk.)

3. He lied to me two days ago. And he betrayed me and my sister directly.

It has never been so easy to write a person out of my life. Goodbye man who never should have married my mother in the first place. I tried to be nice, because my dad took pity on you and welcomed you into our home. But you are one crazy f*#!@$%er.

4 comments:

M said...

I'm sorry you're going through this right now, 21. Sending you a big hug.

Oxymoron said...

0
>--------<
|
|
/|\
/ @ \
| |
_| |_

Big Hug

Oxymoron said...

Oops. It didn't work.

thursdaynext.21 said...

Thanks guys. Oxy, what WAS that supposed to be?