Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunshine Day

I must say, things are looking up, I think. It feels very nice to know that J will get a paycheck Friday. And I'm excited that our trip is coming up soon. AND I just recieved notes back on the Diss intro. I haven't read them, but I'm gonna later-- movin on, movin on.

I drove the delta88 this weekend a bit, and have decided that I won't do that again. Yesterday, SUNDAY, I ran to Walmart. I have a legitimate reason- I needed sunscreen and if its not onsale at Target, then I should get it cheaper.

I found myself driving up in this beat down car, in the rain (it leaks in the rain). The driver door doesn't shut entirely because it's banged up on the outside. The rear view mirror fell off a while ago, apparently. There's no interior light, and the back tire needs inflating every other time we drive.

So I thought it was funny rolling up to Walmart, inbetween an overstuffed minivan and a super truck. I went inside and realized too late that my shoes were rubbing blisters into my heels, so I started doing this odd shuffle hop to avoid the blisters, pushing my cart around. AND, I hadn't taken a shower yet, so I had sleep hair. Let me tell you, I was just waiting for the intercom voice to announce, "Here's yer Sign......"

No comments: