Sunday, November 25, 2007

how to respond

My diss. chair just emailed me that "since I chose to not submit a rough draft of my proposal" she's "very dissappointed" because I "may have to postpone my prelims" because my proposal will not be good enough quality for the exams. It will need multiple revisions, and apparently on HER FREAKING PLANET THEY ALL HAPPEN BEFORE THE DAMN EXAM.

I took thanksgiving to relax, do light studying, and de-stress===== but obviously she doesn't think I need to relax, since I "need to draft a plan B".

How do I tell HER what is expected of me during the freaking exam process? I've been called into the 'principals office' tomorrow at 3pm. Can I just tell her to kiss my ass?

Seriously, what the hell do I say to her? SHe wants to postpone the damn exam because I didn't send her any drafts of the proposal yet, which isn't technically due until the exam! Instead, she wants to make me feel like a failure and a pointless effort in my study. what an asset!

No comments: