Tuesday, November 6, 2007

(un)necessary therapy?

This past week has been pretty ok here, despite the (shhhh) hangover last thursday.

I'm starting to wonder about the usefulness of this blog. I mean, I think I know who reads it (which is probably 3 people including myself) and all I do is whine about my fiance. That's right, I remember, I don't want to be the annoying chick who talks only about their impending wedding. That's why this is here. I can say all that crap in one place and not repeat it. Well, not repeat it multiple times, I guess.

We don't really have it that bad, and while yes, we both have some growing up to do (him more than me, ahem) our relationship is as strong as ever. Its just that we both have 'living' habits that have to stop/change, and so I whine about it. I feel that we are going about getting that change each time we talk, and evaluate our goals, and find out boundaries.

And he just signed us up for marraige counselling. He made dinner. He vacuumed. He cleaned the kitchen up. He made the bed and got my pajamas out for me.

I think I have a wife, at least for now. I'm the bad one, who when their turn to make dinner came, ordered papa johns. Excuse me, the delivery man is here..........

No comments: