Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lucky #13

It is just my luck that I got sick this weekend. And even worse, I got sick because I was so stressed. I need to find a way to chill out. I was upset that I gave my diss. chair a section of a chapter on friday, and it wasn't my best work. Well, then I ended up vomiting after a nightmare on saturday night. And I've slowly come to acknowledge that the heart palpitations, irritability, crying, and crankiness are real, and I need to do something about it. I was ignoring this idea of stress, because I was internalizing it (read: made myself sick). Well, I guess I shouldn't internalize. So I have two options.

Plan A: This is the fall-back plan. I go back on zoloft.

Plan B: More wine
Massages
More yoga
J does more housework so I can't use it as an excuse

We already began on Plan B.

2 comments:

AcadeMama said...

What about more ice cream? (This is H's code word for you-know-what) ;-)

thursdaynext.21 said...

I forgot the ice cream :) but its totally on the list.