Saturday, March 1, 2008

Because I was reading Rhetorical Situation

I just think its funny to point out that I, at one point, lived in a place that was renamed Obamaha, for just a short time. And I have vacationed in the Obahamas.

And my lovely uncles in Big Town South of Here voted for a woman recently, and went to an impromptu speech by her Husband. Then they wrote a poignant email that ended with something like--- They shook hands with Husband, the hands that touched Monica. And now Uncle 2 hasn't washed his hands yet.


And someone, one of their friends, who got the email, thought it would be funny to forward it to their friend who is head honcho of the Woman's campaign, to share it with her.....

Minus the monica thing.

I think it's funny. Six Degrees of Separation is a wild wild game in Email-world!

No comments: