Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Freaking out

I want to run away. I want to run away into the world of Aha's "Take On Me' because the SS are chasing all of us and i have no time and not enough caffiene and no time and seriously, I am not slacking, I just have no time and I feel guilty for stopping for even the hour I took for lunch and hour for dinner because i have an article and my proposal and grading and teaching notes for tomorrow and I failed my students because they all make the same mistakes and I know that's just because they all are lazy and don't actually write essays but still I failed if I can't give back the last essay before I pick up the new one!


But on the other hand, thanks to a friend and J, we mailed many invitations today. I never thought I would spend 3 hours putting stamps on a pile of envelopes.

No comments: