Friday, June 27, 2008

embarrassing question

Help.

I have the oddest problem, and it needs to be solved asap.

Ok, I credit this problem with the fact that I've never spent such a long summer down here in the Sunny South. But in reality, we all know that winter only lasts from february to march, so I have been here long enough.

But, my deoderant no longer works. Seriously! Nobody told me that moving down here required changing my 'stuff'! I know that I am getting older (my birthday is next saturday) and perhaps my chemistry is changing, but I'm really perplexed.

So I ask, what do you use? Because the Degree and Dove that I have don't. I also have a 'special occassions' solution in Hex, from Merle Norman== but its no antiperspirant. I don't have time to shop right now, so I just need to give J a list of what to get, but what to get?

I don't want to leave the classroom smelling like onions again!

2 comments:

AcadeMama said...

I go with Lady Speed Stick, but the real trick to being sweat and stink free through the long Texas summer is this: always keep a tiny travel size antiperspirant stick in your purse, backpack, office drawer, etc. Each of these, that is, not just one or the other.

thursdaynext.21 said...

Sadly, I never thought about that! Thanks for the advice!