Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whew!

Alot has happened since my birthday: lots of frustration and worry. Sadly, I've been a witch to J. I'm up in homestate now, and getting things finalized for the wedding. Being away from school has made a huge difference. The oppressive worry of not working, or not being good enough, well, I decided to let go of--- atleast until August.

The wedding is turning out to be smaller than my mom expected, which makes me happy--- less people means less money. And money is what has been making me stressed out. Also, being near my family has been comforting. I wish my dad were here, but atleast I have the rest to help. Even my brother in law offered to help ALOT during the wedding, which means so much. I spent Mon-Fri at his house, helping him take care of the 2 boys while my sister was out of town. I really enjoyed it, though need sleep seriously, and don't know how they deal with two little boys!

Things are shaping up, and if the only bump was the rehearsal dinner place DUMPING us for a double booked night, then that's ok. The new spot has been really nice, and will be a better deal. The only trouble left is, do i truthfully ask my mom for more money for the wedding, or just continue to 'sneak' expenses in? I think I'll keep the DL on the $ for now. Odd, I can be honest and frank with J's mom about this. My ma is spending SOOO much money already! And trust me, we're doing this wedding the cheap way.

Gotta go, little M wants to watch alladin with me. nightowl.

No comments: