Sunday, December 2, 2007

My exam is at 10am Thursday. That means I have 3 days to study. and i know that everyone probably feels unprepared, but holy buckets!

I can't eat, I can't sleep well, I just have the nervous caffiene feeling all the time. And as soon as the test is done, I gotta get going on the wedding list crap! And I might be one pregnant bridesmaid down. Not that that's a bad thing, it's lovely and I want to be a godmother. But that requires logistical planning right now that I just do not have.

1 comment:

A Nice Guy said...

I hate that "nervous caffiene feeling". I know exactly what you are talking about! I just finished a take-home final and I have another one to do that is due for Tues. that I haven't even started...all-nighter-monday here I come! (I'm in 4th yr uni)
Good luck!
And good luck w/ your trying to find another bridesmaid...I'm sure that wont be too hard though.

Cheers,
aniceguy79