Thursday, October 11, 2007

MOH will be MIA

Ahem. The Maid of Honor has informed me that she will be going to Australia next summer, for 3 weeks, and will get back SIX days before the wedding. My sister. so helpful.

Good thing my other sister is 'matron of honor'. Of course, I shouldn't complain too much, since I'm sure I was a bit of a flake as MoH at my older sister's wedding 7 years ago. sigh.

And MoG has asked that the groom's 2 cousins, who are 14, and he hasn't seen in 7 years, have a role in the wedding. I'm just waiting for the eventual conversation to resurface about Cuzzin who lives here, and what role he gets. Personally, I don't think it's right to ask someone to stand up for you at a wedding, if said person called you a whore last summer. No, Cuzzin will not have a role.

Story on Cuzzin to follow, after I do just a bit of work.

No comments: